Notice anything different?
At his basketball game on Wed. night, he got hit in the face with the ball. Luckily, his glasses are very flexible (thank you Nike), but he bit his lip and it caused some bleeding.
He walked over to show me his injury and exclaimed, "I kept my eye on the ball...and it almost happened literally!"
5 comments:
What a cutie. I just took Andrew in today to get his eyes checked. Looks like he needs glasses too. They'll be done in a week.
Handsome guy! :) My Zoe wears glasses and I just think kids look adorable in them.
What a handsome boy! I love his comment. Aaron uses literally all the time too. I don't think that was added to my vocab until high school. :)
Brayden's comment cracked me up! He looks so cute with those glasses.
Brayden looks very handsome and grown-up in his glasses!!
Post a Comment