Today is Todd's 37th birthday. We dropped Dillon off with my cousin Erin this morning, and drove "over the mountain" to look at saddlebags.
Yes, I said saddlebags, and I don't mean the kind for a Harley. Unfortunately it's not saddlebag season (who knew?) so we had to order online when we got home.
We had a great time, though, laughing and singing along to Johnny Cash:
Todd: "Daddy sang bass"
Me: "Mama sang tenor..."
You probably had to be there.
(but I'm glad you weren't, or Todd wouldn't have been singing...and he has a really great voice)
Since it's his birthday, I'll take a minute to embarrass him.
A few months ago, one of his students graduated from the residential treatment center where Todd works as a therapist. The girl's father was speaking at the graduation. In his speech, he was debating whether or not to get an iPhone. He said that he was going to stop at the Apple store on his way back to the airport, and if they had an app called "What Would Todd Do?" then he was SOLD.
It was a well-deserved compliment, in my opinion. If I had an iPhone, I would want that app too.
We're having his party tomorrow, when Nate and Erin can join us for cake. I think it will be worth tuning in for the details :o)
I love you, Todd. Thank you for you. I had a great time singing Johnny Cash with you today. Happy 37th!

4 comments:
I would totally use that app! Happy Birthday Todd. :)
Ha ha that is great. I love that image too, awesome! Happy Birthday Todd.
Wish that boy a happy belated birthday from the Hardy's!
very very cute post! :)
Post a Comment