I think we should have Labor Day a little more often...like maybe monthly, don't you?
The kids and I packed up and headed South to visit Todd this past weekend. We were able to drive straight through and made it just in time to watch the Diamondbacks take on Andre Agassi Prep School in 1-A high school football.
Todd and I thought the kids would get bored after awhile, but to our surprise they LOVED it. (Justin and I may or may not have taken a quick jaunt to Jo-Anns in the middle of the game...)
| Justin loved watching the cheerleaders, and clapped whenever they did! |
Unfortunately the pool at the RV resort was closed, so we didn't get to swim, but we caught part of the local Peach Days celebration where the boys tried the free climbing wall. Brayden was SO close to reaching the top, but his muscles finally gave out.
Other activities included driving around to look at houses for sale, eating at Red Robin, and a family movie night where we converted the couch and kitchen table into beds and snuggled up to watch the original Karate Kid. Before the movie, I got a "wild hair" and decided it would be fun to see if we could all lay on the floor of the trailer, end to end, and reach from one side to the other. We did it without a problem and hopefully made a memory :o)
On the way home, we had a mountain lion cross the road in front of our van! At first I thought it was a bobcat, but then I realized that bobcats have a short tail...it was definitely a mountain lion.
In other news, we have someone interested in our house! We are having it appraised this week and are hopeful that we may get to move sooner than later.

5 comments:
Looks like an awesome weekend!
I love the fun things you do with your kids. Stuff like seeing if you fit end to end in a trailer will stick with them forever. :)
Keeping you and your house in my prayers!
Thats great news. I hope that it goes through. What a fun weekend. I agree...Labor day should be monthly. I also wanted to tell you that I read that book. Left to tell. It was really good, thanks for suggesting it.
How fun! And justin is so so cute!! I can't believe how fast they drive. Hope the house sells soon so you can all be together again. It's hard to have distance!
Post a Comment