Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Harry Potter, with Fred and Ron Weasley
The boys wore their suit pants and church shoes in the evening for Trunk or Treat, 
but I made them wear jeans to school. 

Close up of Caleb's scar

I had planned to make Jusin a golden snitch hat, but I knew he wouldn't wear it so I didn't waste the time making it.  Instead, he wore his glow in the dark pajama's.  
His favorite part of Halloween was discovering Dum Dum suckers, and Rice Krispie treats.

We attended the Halloween Carnival at the school, and Brayden won this cake at the cake walk.

2 comments:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

I can't believe how big your boys are!!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That werewolf cake is so cool. And your boys' costumes look great. I think I'll always kinda picture them when we're reading Harry Potter together as a family. ;)