Friday, January 6, 2012

bathroom pics

Well, I'm not finished decorating, and it's a good thing you can't see the pee on the toilet seat, but here are the pictures to prove that I did more than eat ice cream today.
10 points to anyone who can guess the "theme" of this bathroom before I finish the decorating.  I've been planning it for a few months and was bummed to realize that these "neutral" walls are ever-so-slightly lavender, so I will be painting this room (I don't "do" purple).

Here are a few hints:

1- It's not sock monkeys (although that would be fun).  Justin's monkey just happened to match so I sat him there.
2- The colors (brown, tan, cream, and bits of yellow) and the red/white polka dots are "key".
3- I was inspired by a children's book.


Brayden is sitting next to me and he guessed that the theme is "Not lavender".

Just so you know, that's not it.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hmmm... your pinterest boards didn't give me any hints. I'm going to guess "Not Pinkalicious."

Mindy said...

I'm impressed! You got a lot done. :) Curious George? I know that can't be it... I'm dying to know!!

Felicia said...

Todd is willing to give 10 points to anyone who can figure out why we have to have a theme :o)

MJ Davis said...

Love the bathroom. Todd.........just because female hormones say we have to have themes.

Andrea said...

Looks great so far! I'm glad to see more pictures. I'm intrigued by the theme, but I have no idea what it is. Tell Todd you have a theme because that is how you receive your inspiration for decorating. :-)