If you give a baby a s'more...
He'll probably make a mess with it.
When he's finished...
He'll help himself to a glass of milk on the table.
While he's sitting on the table, he'll find the plate where you got the s'mores.
Seeing the plate will remind him that he's hungry.
He'll ask for "s'more"...
And chances are, if you give him another s'more,
He's going to make a mess to go with it.
* We made these s'mores. I think it would be a perfect recipe for a cub scout or achievement day activity because there are several steps, but all of them are easy to do.
3 comments:
Such a cute boy, even with a messy face :)
love all the messy faces!
I saw your post on Chars, I think I missed a couple photos when I sent your moms cd I was in such a hurry to get it out the door. Send me your address and I will send you a new disc, especially since I fine tuned your photo with todd and made the background look better. my email is shandalynncall@gmail.com
Post a Comment