Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break comes to an end

On Saturday, Caleb, Justin, and I attended the Pinewood Derby while Todd, Brayden, and Dillon went to the air show.  Caleb won all but one race with his car this year.  Our ward had a fancy-dancy computerized set-up that timed all the cars and averaged their times.  The times were posted on a giant screen after each race.
 Caleb wanted his car "the color of the sky".  He drew the design himself, and did did a great job sanding, painting, and adding the decals.
Mom, you may want to sit down for this next picture.
My boys helped themselves to the brownies tonight.
(sorry if it makes your eye twitch)

Justin found a marker after church and had so much fun coloring his legs.  
I'm glad he wiggled out of his pants first...
This picture is also for my mom. 
I wanted you to see that I do cut my boys' hair at least quarterly 
whether they need it or not...
Someone told Dillon the other day that he must have been sun-tanning from behind the screen door :o)

Well, I survived Spring Break, and actually enjoyed it.  I'm kind of sad to send my kids back to school tomorrow.  (Did I just say that??)

I'm sure I'll get over it pretty quick.  Tomorrow starts MY spring break.  Stay tuned...

No comments: