Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sponge"Bub" Square Hat

Thanks to everyone who voted in our Dinner Campaign.  We were supposed to have our dinner on Monday night, but I had one of my "gallbladderless attacks" and wasn't feeling well.  I'll post pics when we have our Navajo Taco's, Grapes, Egg Nog, and Hot Fudge Cake.

This box, which came with a pendant light that I recently scored a fantastic deal on, has been the life of the party at our house this week.  Who knew that cardboard could be this much fun.
Justin calls Caleb, "Bub", so we have nicknamed him "SpongeBub Square Hat". 

Brayden came home from school today and got out everything I would need to make banana bars, right down to the measuring cups and frozen bananas.
I can take a hint...

Apparently, Justin likes the icing best.


2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Your kids make me smile. :)

Shanda said...

love the hat, and that your boy got out all the makings for you! how cute! On another note, I was going through some boxes the other day and found a letter that you wrote to me way back in the young women days! It made me smile :0)