When we moved here he was 17 mos. old.
Now he can read.
He grew too fast.
Dillon chose a Dinosaur party for his birthday this year,
and then two weeks ago he changed his mind and asked for a Mario party.
I bought yellow wrapping paper and turned his presents into "mystery boxes".
Since I wrapped all the presents from the grandparents, everything matched ;o)
I made a stencil and used powdered sugar to do the same thing to our French toast this morning.
I sent the boys on a treasure hunt to rescue the princess (details in the following post).
I looked everywhere for brown balloons to make goomba's, but had to settle for orange.
The boys had to jump on the "guys" just like in the video game.
The cupcakes are supposed to be 1-up mushrooms.
I printed out Mario labels for the Kool-aid bottles, and painted polka dots on hard boiled "Yoshi" eggs.
Dillon chose ravioli for dinner. He would eat ravioli every day if we let him.
Oh, how I love this boy.
Sometimes he signs his name, "dilrob" (short for Dillon Robert).
When I drop him off at kindergarten every day, he turns around and signs "I love you" with his hand.
Sunshine comes out of his eyes.
He is the best big brother EVER.
"So Justin could see me from his crib and not cry."
7 comments:
I love that boy Dilrob too... his party is almost as cool as he is. :)
What a fun party! I love all of your ideas and attention to detail. Evertyhing was perfect. That had to be one of the best birthdays for Dillon!
Sunshine really does come out of his eyes. What a sweet boy. Happy birthday, Dilrob!
What an amazing party, you are so creative! What a sweet, sweet boy... this post brought tears to my eyes. Dillon is a very special brother :)
Happy Birthday Dillon! You're such a wonderfully thoughtful young man!! Wow! It's incredibly wonderful that you would think about whether or not your baby bro could see you!! (and Mom's party decorations are fabulous, too!!)
Sweetest boy ever! That post about the pillows made me smile. And I swear! You are the most fun mom! I know I've said it before, but I'm in awe at the things you manage to get done and make fuN!
This party was amazing! You are so talented, I don't even know where to begin.
Dillon sounds like a sweetheart. He reminds me of my Dallin. Hope his birthday was wonderful for him!
Post a Comment