Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boys bedroom

I wish I had a picture of the ugly wallpaper border that went around the top of this room.  I peeled it off bit by bit with my own two hands. Don't forget to notice the original gold carpet.

Todd built the shelves I designed and I have LOVED them.  I will miss this closet.


I have also loved the pegs around the room.  I'm tempted to take them with me...

We never did completely finish the closet "barn door".  We had planned to put trim around the opening, and I wanted to make a distressed sign that said "Rabbit Valley Farm and Seed Co."  We also had plans to make a chicken coop cornice for the window treatment.  It was going to have chicken wire across the front with stuffed chickens and raffia inside.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm loving looking through these before and after pics. You did put so much love, sweat, and tears into this home, and I'm sure you'll miss it! You are so talented at making things beautiful. :)