A couple weeks ago, Todd's brother and family came to visit us for a winter getaway/birthday vacation. They stayed in our trailer and I had fun setting up our "bed and breakfast". Since moving to such a prime location, we have already had several guests, and have more "reservations" in March, April, May, June, and July! If anyone wants to come visit in August we have an opening :o). We have a continental breakfast and free wi-fi. *fresh flowers are subject to availability
Ben and Carrie~ next time you stay with us, you won't have to sleep on the couch :o)
Todd's brother Michael, a police officer, celebrated his "plenty-fourth" birthday while he was here. I didn't take any pictures of the celebration, but we decorated with caution tape, and the kids played police games. One game included drawing "bad guys" on our cinderblock fence with chalk, and using a "taser gun" (water bottle) to punish them. We planned to eat doughnuts from a string while wearing handcuffs, but ran out of time. Michael was kind enough to spend his birthday morning helping Todd tear out a wall in the room that's going to be my quilting studio. Becky and I went to Curves together, and spent lots of time in the kitchen...'cause that's what mom's do. While they were here, we also took the kids to the park, ate at Iggy's, walked through the temple visitor center, and visited Snow Canyon. It was a fun weekend, and we loved spending time with them.
| The kids in front of the temple doors. (I love how Dillon is "meditating" and Lydia is giving her sister "rabbit ears") |
| Snow Canyon was beautiful. We will definitely be going back. |
| Petrified Sand Dunes |
Silly kids...
I really need to clean the smudge off my camera lens...

4 comments:
Those pics are GREAT!!!
Your trailer is our new favorite hotel! Thanks for making our trip so much fun! Our kids keep asking when we are going back...and you know Michael just wants to move there :) Good luck with all the visitors I know they will all have a great time - we might have to sneak in another trip in there somewhere.
Gorgeous pictures...where's my travel agent? ;)
I AM SO, SO, SO HAPPY for your new location and having so many fun visitors! And how cool to have a little "hotel" in your own backyard! :)
Post a Comment