Thursday, February 16, 2012

Does anyone out there speak Ninjago?

Dillon's birthday is coming up, and I asked him to make me a wish list.  I didn't realize I would need a translator.  It's not the handwriting or the misspelled words that get me...it's the toys.  What is "Zane normal with spinjitzu"?  

I'm pretty sure we already have a "Zane DX" so why do we need a "Zane ZX"?  

Why do the  Earth, Ice, and Fire Dragons cost between $70-$120?  Will they sneak upstairs and do my taxes in the night?? That's the only way I'm paying that kind of money.  

Why does a seven year old need a "skull truck" and what would he do with it?

The list is continued on the back, but the only thing it says is:
zoozoo armr

I'm pretty sure that means zhu zhu armor.  They have armor for toy hamsters??

I need a girl...

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I have no idea what ANY of that is.

Camille said...

I have a son that speaks ninjago...