Monday, December 10, 2012

3 little monkeys swingin' in the tree...

On Friday I decided it was time to help Mother Nature along.  
I gave the boys (Caleb, Dillon, and cousin Gabe) 
permission to climb the trees and try to shake down the rest of the leaves.
Hopefully when "we" clean up the leaves this week, it will be the last time.
 Justin left his muffins in the oven to come play too.

Today we have this:  
Bathroom #1
 And bathroom #2
I'm holding a spot in bathroom #3 (just in case) for the kid who's at school.
Bathroom #4 is already being occupied by "the roaster" (as Justin calls him) 
who I will tell you more about after Christmas.
As you can see, Todd and I cannot get sick because there's simply no room.

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Oh shoot! I hate when the kiddies get sick, I hope all is well quickly. And I can't believe how fast Justin is growing my goodness!