Saturday, July 9, 2011

Eleven months

Slow to wake up, and then...pop!
As much as I hate to admit it, I think it's time for a haircut.

At eleven months, Justin:

* pulls himself to standing
* eats puffs, cheerios, noodles, scrambled eggs, legos, wood chips, pebbles, and anything else he can get into his mouth
* babbles, squeals, and throws little fits when he's mad
* loves swimming in the pool (in his baby float)
* is still fascinated by gadgets (cell phones, remote controls, stereo buttons, etc.)
* is a wiggly worm when it's time for a diaper change
* points to Curious George in books
* loves to play peek-a-boo
* is full of mischief
* has "his boys" wrapped around his little finger (and maybe Mom and Dad too...)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, he's growing up too fast!! I do love that sweet face. :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

He is so cute! And I have to say, I look forward to your new blog banner every month. :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

SO cute :)