Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer at the pool

Our kids only went swimming one time last summer.
Yeah, we're losers like that.  I blame it on the fact that I didn't have a maternity suit.

We're making up for it this year, though.  We swim nearly every day when we're at the RV resort, and I've actually learned to kind of like it :o).  Most days we have the pool to ourselves, which is especially nice.
 dun-nuh....dun-nuh...dun-nuh, dun-nuh, dun-nuh...
 My assigned jobs are to apply the sunscreen, blow up the floaties...
 ...and carry them to and from the pool.

(only one mother was harmed in blowing up the floaties)


2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I haven't taken my kids swimming at all this summer, and i don't know if I will. I can't bring myself to face the crowds (and I don't have a maternity suit.) Last year it was always so crowded I was afraid if I took my eye off Sam for 2 seconds he'd be trampled and left at the bottom of the pool. I was also afraid if I took my eye off our towels for 2 seconds, they'd be stolen. And floaties aren't aloud at our pool.

Looks like you've got a pretty good thing going there.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You are so adorable. I just love you. :)