We sold our house.
We SOLD our house.
Did you hear me, I said WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!
The power company (two doors down) is buying our house. Since they already tried to close on the empty lot next to us, and it was tied up in our mortgage, all the paperwork is done and the title company suggested we close on Sunday afternoon.
I'm going to try to move it to Saturday, if possible, but either way it's going to be a done deal. We will continue to rent our house from the power company until we find a place. I'd go live in the RV with Todd if we knew which school to put the kids in...
Thanks for all your prayers and support. It's been quite a year for us and it's not over yet, but we have felt the hand of the Lord directing us and are so grateful for His tender mercies.
8 comments:
Waahooo! That is awesome! I am so excited for you. Good luck with the next step!
Best. News. Ever!! Congratulations!!!
Tears of JOY for you!
I AM THRILLED...COMPLETELY THRILLED FOR YOU!
I am going to miss you and miss having your kids at school when you leave, but I am so excited for you.
Congrats! :-D
yay!!!! so happy I stopped by your blog today.
Yay, yay, yay! Everyone together again soon! And can I just say that I'm constantly in awe of you and all that you do. You amaze me! I do wish Todd could have found somewhere up this way to work, but I'm so happy for you that things are working out.
Post a Comment