My K-bubbers is ten years old today.
(He's probably too old to be called K-bubbers)
Caleb Trivia:
*He is the most responsible of our kids
*He has a great singing voice
*He had seizures, at least weekly, from the time he was 9 mos.-18mos. and hasn't had one since.
*He's the only child I've ever called an ambulance for.
*He likes to bake.
*He's never had a broken bone or stitches (unlike his brothers).
*He likes salad, shrimp, salsa, and other "grown-up" foods.
*He doesn't care for cold cereal.
*He is a whole head shorter than the other kids in his grade.
*He loves to rollerblade and ride his ripstik.
*His favorite animal is a clownfish.
*He loves cub scouts.
*His latest catch phrase is "I know, right?"
*He likes to get up early.
*Did I mention he's my most responsible kid? By a landslide.
*He makes friends easily.
*He always takes his dishes to the sink, and usually thanks me for making dinner.
Happy Birthday Caleb!
Hopefully we'll get to have his "bakery party" this weekend.

2 comments:
LOVE that kid. He always melted my heart. :)
Happy 10th Caleb!!
Happy Birthday Caleb! I love his catch phrase so funny! Gotta love a kid that thanks momma for dinner :)
Post a Comment