The other day, I got a bunch of pictures off of Todd's phone that I'd never seen.
It was like Christmas! I forget that he takes pictures sometimes too.
Look how cute and sweet and precious and little my baby was. They grow too darn fast.
Feeding time at the zoo...
Small town parade. We miss living close to Nate and Erin.
I loved this "float".
Todd took the boys to the shooting range for a "man"date.
They made their own targets...
Packing to move. "Don't forget me!"
Our last night in Loa. This one makes me teary.
The first night at our new house. The kids made themselves at home.
Brayden and Dillon went with Todd to the air show to watch the Blue Angels. Todd had to be there for work.
(Caleb, Justin and I got to go to the pinewood derby)
Justin giving one of our kitties a ride in his dump truck.
(BTW, we finally gave away the last kitten...hallelujah!)
Big shoes to fill...












1 comment:
love all the photos, especially the one of Justin in the box and pushing the kittie, so cute
Post a Comment