Todd has a couple of hidden talents that not too many people know about.
A long, long time ago, he used to be a manager at Little Caesars.
I call him the "Pizza Jedi Master".
You may be thinking, "Wait! Little Caesar's doesn't offer hand-tossed crust." And well, you're right. But sometimes when nobody is looking, teenage boys will try their hand at tossing the crust anyway. And they may even get pretty good at it. And their future wife and kids will be really glad they did.One of his other hidden talents cannot be shown in a picture, but Todd has a great voice. I love listening to him sing along with Josh Turner, because he can totally hit those low notes. He can also whistle along with any song and stay on pitch. Betcha didn't know...
1 comment:
way to go Todd! and I learned while we all lived at your moms that he has a great heart and is way good and gentle with babies!
Post a Comment