I am completely distraught about the fact that I've missed nearly six months of blogging. There's no way I can go back and catch up, but for some reason I can't bring myself to start blogging again until I at least make an effort to record some of our adventures. I decided to make a collage for each month that I've missed, write a few highlights, and call it good.
And then, I have set a resolution to do better.
And with that, here is what the rest of our vacation looked like:

2 comments:
I think these catch up posts are fabulous. It's okay if some things get missed or only mentioned briefly- a mindset that actually makes it easier to stay on top of it, I think. My friend Hannah has been trying to catch up the last year of her blog, too, but she's posting EVERY picture and detailed information about every event. She'll be burnt out in a week and still not be in a place where she feels like she can blog about right now.
Can't wait for more posts. :)
I loved catching up through 6 months of YOU! You look fabulous, your family sounds great, it looks like you've had good times, and I miss you! You're amazing!
Post a Comment