Sunday, January 9, 2011

5 months!

Just look at those cute little piggies!  Oh, how I love fat little baby feet...even on my dinner table.

At five months, Justin:

-loves playing with his toys
-can roll over from tummy to back, and back to tummy
-tries to taste anything he can get his hands on
-eats a few spoonfuls of rice cereal before bed
-wakes up happy in the morning and always gives us a big smile
-screams if he's tired (if you wrap him like a burrito, with his pacifier and his "flying bears" mobile going, he'll go right to sleep)
-wears 3-6 mos. clothes (some 6-9 mos.)
-loves attention from his brothers
-is the center of our little universe!


A big thanks to the person who bought us our new high chair.  It is a Fisher Price SpaceSaver, and we already like it better than any other high chair we've had.

(The high chair donor wishes to remain anonymous as he/she thinks the one we picked is super ugly)

Wouldn't YOU choose this high chair if YOU had "Brady Bunch orange" countertops??
 And besides, just look at that cute piping...

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow five months already. That went by fast! He is adorable, I love those cute piggies :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Oh my goodness, Justin is adorable! :)love the piggies...

Charlotte said...

I can't believe it's 5 months already... insane. He's adorable and yes, I would have picked that high chair to match orange countertops. :)

mommymelb said...

I can't believe he's that big! But oh, so adorable! I can't wait until he's big enough to take Lucy out! Oh, wait maybe I can! :)

Clark Family said...

He is such a doll. I love baby chub!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Absolutely squishable!

bevanmission said...

What a cutie! I would have picked the same colors!