Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-9-11

Todd was out of town on Justin's first birthday, so the kids and I
 went to the trailer so we could all be together.
After dinner at Olive Garden, we went to a park near the RV resort.
 There was a swing for Justin...
 A climbing wall for the big boys...
 And horseshoes for Todd and Dillon.
 Brayden and Caleb played "pioneer" for a bit,
 And tried out all the slides.
 Dillon carefully tried to blow the biggest bubble

And I tried and tried to get a picture of the bats flying around in the air, 
but all I got was 42 pictures of blue sky.

Justin loved his present from Grandma and Grandpa Salisbury:

3 comments:

Voices of the Graves said...

Looks like a pretty cool park. Miss you guys!!

Mindy said...

That outfit is getting smaller on that growing boy. :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That looks like a fun park. I've never seen a covered wagon on a playground before, that's awesome. And these pictures look great!