Friday, August 5, 2011

Published

I told the boys a long time ago that if they wanted to write a book (and take their time on it) 
I would have it printed for them.  This one made the cut because Todd and I laughed until we had tears rolling down our faces when we got to the "brick wall" part.

If you look closely, you'll discover that they took their inspiration from several places, including: Finding Nemo, Webkinz, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, and Mario Bros.

We scanned the pictures, and used photoshop elements to "touch up" and add things as needed.  I spent way too many hours on it, but they love it, so it was all worth it. They approved the final draft before we had it printed.









The end page was illustrated by Brayden. 

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is so fun. What clever little writers you have there.

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

very cute! Great pictures!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Complete awesomeness!

Sandra said...

That is great! What a fun thing to do.